We make daily life easier for people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. When you contribute to PWA, your donations help those in need and educate others in our community about HIV/AIDS prevention, and they are fully tax deductible!
You can donate online safely and securely right now with your credit card — you can even set up an automatic monthly gift! Your donation will be processed by Network for Good, a highly respected payment processor for nonprofits like PWA.
If you prefer to donate by check, you can print out a donation form and send it to us in the mail (please send it to our PO Box, not our street address).
Network For Good
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE – TODAY!
Your contributions continue to make a difference! So far, in 2015, we have provided services to 130 clients living with HIV disease and our efforts have impacted the lives of well over 400 people – parents, spouses, children, grandchildren and special friends.
We have accomplished many things with our clients in 2015 alone!
- Assisted 15 clients to secure stable housing
- Connected 45 clients to a monthly food supply
- Coordinated with area dentists to provide dental care for 17 clients
- Arranged eye appointments for 15 clients
- Taught 55 clients about money management
- Provided transportation to medical appointments for 42 clients
- Assisted with medication or durable medical equipment purchases for 31 clients
- Connected 10 newly diagnosed clients to medical care
- In the past 12 months we have provided HIV preventive education to over 1000 people
- Soon, we will provide Christmas presents to 65 children – our clients truly appreciate this help
- And most important – provided a safety net and listening ear for virtually all of our clients
We know money is tight – for everyone! Your contribution would be greatly appreciated! Your gift to Positive Wellness Alliance will ensure the continuation and expansion of our programs and will enhance our ability to help our clients. You can make a donation in memory of a loved one or give in honor of a dear friend or family member.
Remember – together, we CAN and DO make a difference! Join us TODAY in our battle to end the spread of HIV disease.